GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   P. sanderianum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/1059-p-sanderianum.html)

Marcel Larouche 10-02-2003 10:55 PM

P. sanderianum

I search the best ph for Paphiopedilum sanderianum and also the best "
substrat"... mix , for adult plants and seedling.

Thank's

Marcel,

Steve 11-02-2003 04:25 AM

P. sanderianum

Hi Marcel, I haven't seen you since you were posting pictures on ABPO.
You had some amazing pictures of some fantastic plants.
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. I hope someone does.

Steve