GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   please help with id (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/10597-please-help-id.html)

daniel bach 16-03-2003 11:44 AM

please help with id

I've just bought two orchids from one of those supermarkets, they were
really cheap so I thought just pick two :)
(only 7$!)
but now I have no idea, what exactly I've bought...

I have taken a few pictures, anyone having an idea what their names are?

http://squid.de.tf/unidentified.html

Nina Baltes 16-03-2003 05:20 PM

please help with id

daniel bach wrote:
I've just bought two orchids from one of those supermarkets, they were
really cheap so I thought just pick two :)
(only 7$!)
but now I have no idea, what exactly I've bought...

I have taken a few pictures, anyone having an idea what their names are?

http://squid.de.tf/unidentified.html

Aldi orchids, I presume? ;)

The lower one in an Epidendrum radicans hybrid. You can also check
out the ongoing thread about Aldi orchids at www.orchideenforum.de

Nina
--
C'est les microbes qui auront le dernier mot.
Louis Pasteur

daniel bach 17-03-2003 12:44 PM

please help with id

out the ongoing thread about Aldi orchids at www.orchideenforum.de

now this is funny, yes, it is an aldi one :)

and you were right, the lower one is an Epidendrum and the other one, as
they said in orchideenforum.de, appears to be a Dendrobium nobile...