GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   a phal question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/10655-phal-question.html)

rajiv 16-03-2003 11:32 PM

a phal question

hi all:

I was wondering if there are any hybrids between phalaenopsis and
paraphalaenosis species. Does anyone know of any registered
intergeneric hybrids?

Thanks

Rajiv

Mick Fournier 17-03-2003 01:08 AM

a phal question

Rajiv,

I have tried making a few... but the pods the did not take.

Mick
www.OrchidFlask.com

-------------------

om...

Ray @ First Rays Orchids 17-03-2003 01:56 AM

a phal question

There are a few - most using denevei.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

Elpaninaro 17-03-2003 05:32 AM

a phal question

Check with Bill Tippit at olympiaorchids.com

I am not sure if he has had success doing this, but he works with
Paraphalaenopsis quite a bit and if he has not had any luck I am betting he
could point you to someone who has.

Take care,

Tom.