Old 19-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Janet Price

Default rock creek orchid lab

Anyone know what happened to these folks? Three email messages to them
regarding the status of my flasks went unanswered and their phone is
disconnected. The name associated is Barry Lee-Brown.

Janet Price
Old 20-09-2005, 03:58 AM
Mick Fournier

Janet,

Flasking will make a body crazy... and disconnected.

Mick

HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

==================================

Old 21-09-2005, 03:28 AM
Dave S

I found it amusing, but I'm told that I might be a little 'tetched' in
the head...

Old 21-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Mick Fournier

Jim,

4 new customers saw my "ad" and bought nearly $720 of flasks... how much did
your sneering letter to me bring in for you?

Mick