Old 29-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Okay, now I'll just kill myself

I can't believe I did it again. Head hanging in shame and wearing rueful
expression.

Diana

Old 29-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Kenni Judd

Diana: First of all, you do not have permission to kill yourself!
Secondly, if you hadn't sort-of confessed, I for one wouldn't know you need
to be hanging your head -- and still don't know why. So don't leave us in
suspense ... Kenni

Old 29-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Diana Kulaga

Kenni,

You didn't notice the picture I posted to this ng instead of abpo? That's
enough to provoke a Mick Attack, fer Gawd's sake!

I need permission? Well, don't worry. I've been saddled with far too much
ego to do something like that, LOL!

Diana

Old 29-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Mick Fournier

Diana, Diana, Diana....

Mick

Old 29-09-2005, 09:39 PM
K Barrett

Sorry, you don't have a tag to place in a pot, can't do it w/o a tag....

http://www.orchidtrek.com/tags.JPG

K Barrett

Old 29-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Rob

K Barrett wrote:
Sorry, you don't have a tag to place in a pot, can't do it w/o a tag....

http://www.orchidtrek.com/tags.JPG

K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

I can't believe I did it again. Head hanging in shame and wearing rueful
expression.

Diana

I forgive you, Diana.

And KB, you aren't keeping tags for every plant you kill, are you? What
kind of masochist does that? Not me. I remember the expensive ones
well enough, thank you, and the rest I'd rather just forget. Besides,
I'd need a bigger container. Maybe a five gallon bucket.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Old 29-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Diana Kulaga

OMG, Kathy, I hold you responsible for the cocktail I burbled at my screen
when I saw that picture and burst out laughing! No tag to place in a pot
indeed..... I must be an unkown hybrid......

Diana

Old 29-09-2005, 10:19 PM
Diana Kulaga

I forgive you, Diana.

Ah, thank you Rob.

Diana

Old 29-09-2005, 10:37 PM
K Barrett

"Rob" wrote in message
K Barrett wrote:
Sorry, you don't have a tag to place in a pot, can't do it w/o a

tag....

http://www.orchidtrek.com/tags.JPG

K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

I can't believe I did it again. Head hanging in shame and wearing rueful
expression.

Diana

I forgive you, Diana.

And KB, you aren't keeping tags for every plant you kill, are you? What
kind of masochist does that? Not me. I remember the expensive ones
well enough, thank you, and the rest I'd rather just forget. Besides,
I'd need a bigger container. Maybe a five gallon bucket.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1
orchids, obtain more credit

Nah, I those are just from the last 6-7 years....

Old 30-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:36:15 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Kenni,

You didn't notice the picture I posted to this ng instead of abpo? That's
enough to provoke a Mick Attack, fer Gawd's sake!

I need permission? Well, don't worry. I've been saddled with far too much
ego to do something like that, LOL!

Diana

And a lovely mistake it is too...;-)

Dave

Old 30-09-2005, 04:45 AM
Al

some news servers drop posts with binary components that are posted to
nonbinary newsgroups. I am pretty sure giganews does this because I never
see any picture posted here. I do see the responses. So there are two very
good reason why a person would not post a picture here. Mick is one and the
fact that lots of people will not see it is another.

If you still wish to kill yourself, the correct newsgroup to post your
intention to do so would be alt.suicide, alt.suicide.notes or the very
active alt.somebody.stop.me.please. If you have pictures of the event the
only option open that will not make everybody cross with you is
alt.binaries.somebody.stop.me.please. But be mindful of other people's
sensibilities and keep them small. Some of us still use dial-up.

Old 30-09-2005, 05:21 AM
wendy7

Reminds me of an old Neil Sedaka song....
Oh Diana can't you see,
No piccie posting here
Oh please stay with us Diana....
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 30-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Dave Gillingham

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:18:08 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

OMG, Kathy, I hold you responsible for the cocktail I burbled at my screen
when I saw that picture and burst out laughing! No tag to place in a pot
indeed..... I must be an unkown hybrid......

Diana

But one eminently worthy of registration!
Dave Gillingham