Old 15-10-2005, 05:09 PM
?

Default So are there grexes registered for these yet?

I got a bug up my butt yesterday and copied the list of plants from a spread
sheet to a mysql database.
Anyhow I've now flagged all the guaranteed no-ids and have the following
hybrids for which I don't currently have grexes.

1) Den. Jaqueline Concert x Den. Garnet Beauty
2) Den Jaqueline Thomas 'UH232 Multi-Lace' x Den. Haleahi Antelope 'Lilac Swirls'
3) Paph Makmaster x Paph Pulsar
4) Den Betty Gotto x Den Bicentennial Blue
5) Cymbidium erythrostyllum x Cym olymilum 'Ivory Elf' 4n
6) Onc. Shannon Elizabeth 'Magic Carpet' x Onc. Newberry Delight 'Snoopy'
7) Rrm (Radiant Charm x Mystique)
8) Vandafinetia Virgil '#2' x Ascocentrum curvifolum

#3 looks to be a "Keep pestering Kalapana Tropicals"
#4 I think is the same.
#5, #6, and #8, pester C&H
#6 is probably listed as a Tolumnia now.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil
Old 15-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Ray

1. Den Chao Praya Garnet
2. No
3. No
4. Cymbidium Pearl Sachiko
5. No (it's Goto, not Gotto)
6. No
7. No
8. No

rg...

#3 looks to be a "Keep pestering Kalapana Tropicals"
#4 I think is the same.
#5, #6, and #8, pester C&H
#6 is probably listed as a Tolumnia now.

Old 15-10-2005, 11:53 PM
?

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:35:17 -0400 in Ray wrote:
1. Den Chao Praya Garnet
2. No
3. No
4. Cymbidium Pearl Sachiko
5. No (it's Goto, not Gotto)
6. No
7. No
8. No

Thanks Ray. We won't go into how many typos I've been cleaning up in the
process :-).