Old 15-10-2005, 07:06 PM
BeTu

Default Help with my Phal

After my plant's flowers fell off this summer, and the main stem died to
half its size, I notice new growth through the media. I am new at this, and
would like to know what exactly this new growth is ?
I have posted two images on http://onetime.freeprohost.com/orchids.htm
Thanks in advance ! Ben

Old 15-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Diana Kulaga

Hi, Ben,

Those are roots. Happy plant! Don't try to train them upward. Just make sure
to water them and fertilize them whenever you do so for the entire plant.

The plant looks nice and healthy.

Diana