GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question regarding parentage.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/108351-question-regarding-parentage.html)

Phalguy 23-10-2005 04:48 PM

Question regarding parentage....

Hello!

I just bought an Oncidium ornithorhyncum . As per the seller, It is the
parent/grandparent of the ever so popular Oncidium Twinkle and Oncidium
Sharry Baby "Sweet Fragrance".

Is someone know the parents of the Sharry Baby?

Thanks

Claude

Ray 23-10-2005 06:05 PM

Question regarding parentage....

Onc Sharry Baby = Onc Jamie Sutton X Onc Honolulu
Onc Jamie Sutton = Onc ornithorhynchum X Onc powellii
Onc Honolulu = Onc Moir X Onc leucochilum
Onc Moir = Onc altissimum X Onc leucochilum

.. .