Old 26-10-2005, 10:34 PM

Default Anyone in the west valley of Az

anyone out here??????????????????????

Old 27-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Aaron Hicks

Well, like how FAR west? We have members that work in Litchfield
Park come to our orchid society meetings in Phoenix- closer to Glendale,
really, at the Encanto Park Clubhouse.

Our webpages:

http://welcome.to/orchidsocietyaz

There's also the Desert Valley Orchid Society, but they're even
further east. They meet at the Scottsdale Senior Center in the Civic Plaza
in Scottsdale.

http://www.dvos-az.net

The address in the header doesn't work. Send no email there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ