GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gavino Rotor articles online at OrchidSafari (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/108570-gavino-rotor-articles-online-orchidsafari.html)

K Barrett 29-10-2005 05:55 AM

Gavino Rotor articles online at OrchidSafari

I finally got off my butt and put some of Gavino Rotor's original
research online at OrchidSafari. I even went as far as to ask for
permission to reprint, which was graciously granted in writing.

In writing up the one on watering phalaenopsis I was reminded of Ray's
semi-hydro method. Seems there's nothing new under the sun. Someone on
teh IPA list was wondering about how roots live in water... seems the y do.

I still have one on bud differentiation in C labiata to type up, but my
back is sore and I want to watch TV.

K Barrett
http://www.geocities.com/brassia.geo/OSTA.html