Old 30-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Toni, Are You Around?

I remember you writing that your trees are stripped bare, and there is no
place to hang your orchids.

Kenni Judd (JB Orchids) is going to be renting some bench space at what I
think is a pretty reasonable rate. You might want to contact her for some
temporary quarters.

Diana

Old 31-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Toni

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
I remember you writing that your trees are stripped bare, and there is no
place to hang your orchids.

Thank you so much for the thought (and the email)!
I think I have things rigged successfully but it sure is nice to know I have
orchid-sitting options.

--
Toni
South Florida USA

Old 31-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Diana Kulaga

Thank you so much for the thought (and the email)!
I think I have things rigged successfully but it sure is nice to know I
have
orchid-sitting options.

You're welcome, Toni. Loved your web sites.

Diana