GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Finding Den Juree Red (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/109141-finding-den-juree-red.html)

gerald 17-11-2005 08:02 PM

Finding Den Juree Red

About 2 years ago, we bought a Den, Juree Red in a 6 or 7" pot. It is
in blossom(in Wash DC) for about 6 months, rests for 2 months, then
throws up another 2-4 spikes and starts all over.

I would like to acquire a couple more Juree Reds, but cannot find them
in the area. On Google, I have found them retail in South Africa and
in Australia. Wholesale in Thailand. I traced the nursery number on
the tag, and it leads to a major fruit importer in FL.

Anyone know where I can find a couple Juree Reds at retail, or
something similarly productive? My wife would kill me if I brought in
the minimum order of 200 plants from Thialand.