Old 18-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default About that show theme challenge.....

For the Port St. Lucie Orchid Show, I decided to forego Mick's suggestion of
a hollowed-out loaf of white bread and gave up on matching something to "The
Wonder of Orchids". Went with "Orchid Kingdom" with a shiny waterfall into
a little body of water with a wisp of cotton for whitecaps. I didn't have
high hopes for this year, because I was in between bloomings, but Voila!

Second place for the display, several ribbons, and best of all, a Best Phal
Alliance trophy for Ph. Summer Beach.

Pix to ABPO 24 or 48 hours.

Diana

Old 19-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Mick Fournier

Diana,

Next time use the theme,
I wonder, wonder, who... who wrote the book of love?

Mick

PS Congratulations on your award.

Old 19-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Diana Kulaga

Mick,

You left out one "wonder".........

;oD

Diana

Old 19-03-2003, 12:32 AM
Diana Kulaga

Okay, I take that back. You left out TWO "wonders". "I wonder wonder
wonder wonder who (insert bass) who wrote the book of love"

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Mick,

You left out one "wonder".........

;oD

Diana

Old 19-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Mick Fournier

Diana,

Doesn't it go...

I wonder, wonder, whom...baa do do, who wrote the book of love?

Where is Al? He will know the correct version.

Attention Everyone... think of Al right now in order to free/unlock him from
his encapsulated world of slavery in the greenhouse performing the same
chores over and over and over for mere pennies.

Al where are you? How does this song go?

Mick

Old 19-03-2003, 07:20 AM
Reka

Why didn't you have high hopes? We *knew* you could do it!
Congrats!
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
hlink.net...

Old 19-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Kenni Judd

We weren't able to do much with the show theme either, but we were pleased
with the trophy awarded to our Blc. Golden Tang 'Juno' as Best Cattleya
Alliance exhibited by a commercial grower.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

Old 19-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Diana Kulaga

That's great Kenni! And AOS awarded 3 plants - one an AM to Vern of Palm
Bay.

Diana

Old 19-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Diana Kulaga

Pictures tomorrow...........

Diana

Old 19-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Diana Kulaga

Mick,

Okay, thinking of Al with compassion. You could be right about the lyrics.
Now I can't get the blasted thing out of my head.......

Diana