GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Advice on how to grow a Neofinetia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/109206-advice-how-grow-neofinetia.html)

Jack 19-11-2005 08:50 PM

Advice on how to grow a Neofinetia

From the posting that I have read, Neofinetia's seem to be a little
tricky to grow, I was wondering if anyone had some advice on how to
grow one, also wondering if you could grow a Neofinetia in semi
hydroponics.

Thanks
Jack

Kenni Judd 19-11-2005 10:55 PM

Advice on how to grow a Neofinetia

Straight Neofinetia is something we have avoided, here; from what I've read,
I think our conditions are too hot. That doesn't mean they can't be grown
in hot climates, in different situations (our shadehouse runs hotter than
outdoor temps). We do have good success with Neof hybrids, treating them
just like all our other vandaceous.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids