Old 18-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Redlands in May

Anyone thinking of going down to the Redlands Festival in May? Frank and I
are planning to go, and it might be fun to get a group together for a couple
of hours.

Diana

Old 18-03-2003, 11:56 PM
molli

I"m going to Redlands with a side trip to visit the grand baby inbetween
orchid shopping!

--

Hugs,
Molli

hlink.net...

Old 20-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Diana Kulaga

Hi, Molli,

Maybe if enough folks respond we can get a bunch together from this NG.
We're deciding where to stay now - locally, or in Largo. Largo seems like
the better bet.

Diana

Old 22-03-2003, 04:08 PM
D. Wain Garrison

I visited each of the Redland Orchid Growers yesterday. Some Good buys
and
new hybrids. Good Show. Best price for a room will be in Florida City
for those
who don't live in driving distance.

D. Wain Garrison
If you can read you can learn anything, for
there are those smarter than you who can
write, however, not everyone who can write
is smarter than you.

Old 24-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Diana Kulaga

I know the room prices in FL City will be the best, but is there anything
else around there? We're going down from Port St. Lucie, plan to stay over
a night or two.

Diana

Old 25-03-2003, 04:56 PM
D. Wain Garrison

There is a hostel in FL City. Don't know anything
about it except I see the sign when I drive past it.

[...]

Disa flowtable (was:Pre-Redlands Project) tenman Orchid Photos 2 17-05-2009 04:27 AM
Pre-Redlands project tenman Orchid Photos 0 13-05-2009 06:51 AM
Redlands, my vote for best of show Mick Fournier Orchids 1 20-05-2006 08:37 PM
Redlands Ray Orchids 6 25-04-2004 02:03 AM
redlands trip molli Orchids 3 22-05-2003 09:44 PM