GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   That orchid smuggling thread..... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/109640-orchid-smuggling-thread.html)

Diana Kulaga 06-12-2005 09:56 PM

That orchid smuggling thread.....

So, after a three mile long thread, are we going to find out how Jamie did
on that report?? Does anyone know?

Diana

Gene Schurg 06-12-2005 11:23 PM

That orchid smuggling thread.....

With everyone's help I'm sure he got an "A"

Susan Erickson 07-12-2005 02:46 AM

That orchid smuggling thread.....

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 23:23:35 GMT, "Gene Schurg"
wrote:

With everyone's help I'm sure he got an "A"

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
So, after a three mile long thread, are we going to find out how Jamie did
on that report?? Does anyone know?

Diana

I thought Jamie was a woman. Oh well -- Jamie promised to post
it. The grades probably are not out. The semester is just
ending for most of us. And this is a hard time to get
turn-around on grades.

SuE

Steve 07-12-2005 05:19 PM

Diana Kulaga wrote:
So, after a three mile long thread, are we going to find out how Jamie did
on that report?? Does anyone know?

Diana

Speaking of that thread, I was thinking, as it progressed, that it must
be the longest RGO thread in modern history. Now that I see how the
OrchidWiz thread is still progressing, it may be a short lived record.

Steve