GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cut Flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/109695-cut-flowers.html)

GARLAND HANSON 08-12-2005 04:45 PM

Cut Flowers

Our club is having an "Orchidfest" in June and plans on selling corsages and
small arrangements.

Does anyone know of a domestic supplier of cut orchid flowers?

Thanks in advance,
Garland

Susan Erickson 08-12-2005 11:31 PM

Cut Flowers

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:45:57 GMT, "GARLAND HANSON"
wrote:

Our club is having an "Orchidfest" in June and plans on selling corsages and
small arrangements.

Does anyone know of a domestic supplier of cut orchid flowers?

Thanks in advance,
Garland

The old reliable used to be Hausermann's. But I would imagine
there are some Hawaiian growers that would be a better price now.
I would set someone up with the wholesale list. See what kind of
price they can get for the society.
SuE

GARLAND HANSON 09-12-2005 12:06 PM

Cut Flowers

Thanks, Susan. I sent them an email yesterday. I remember touring their
greenhouses and seeing thousands of cut flower catts years ago. Hopefully
they're still in that business!
Garland