GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grastochilus obligus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/109901-grastochilus-obligus.html)

nobody 15-12-2005 05:33 PM

Grastochilus obligus

Anyone heard of Grastochilus obligus and where I can get a picture?

Ray 15-12-2005 06:25 PM

Grastochilus obligus

Any time I am looking for a picture, I go to images.google.com.

nobody 15-12-2005 06:43 PM

Grastochilus obligus

I know it's bad form to answer your own post, but I have the info I
requested and also a spelling check it should have been spelt as
Grastrochilus obliguus.

Reka 15-12-2005 07:43 PM

Grastochilus obligus

In article ,
says...
I know it's bad form to answer your own post, but I have the info I
requested and also a spelling check it should have been spelt as
Grastrochilus obliguus.

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:33:53 GMT, nobody wrote:

Anyone heard of Grastochilus obligus and where I can get a picture?

Try googling Gastrochilus obliquus. If you don't spell it correctly, you
won't get any hits.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

keith ;-\) 15-12-2005 09:09 PM

Grastochilus obligus

"Reka" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...
I know it's bad form to answer your own post, but I have the info I
requested and also a spelling check it should have been spelt as
Grastrochilus obliguus.

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:33:53 GMT, nobody wrote:

Anyone heard of Grastochilus obligus and where I can get a picture?

Try googling Gastrochilus obliquus. If you don't spell it correctly, you
won't get any hits.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Beat me to it Reka ,I was going to suggest take the R out!
Thanks Keith

Kenneth Roberts 21-12-2005 03:32 PM

Grastochilus obliguus

Nobody,

Gastrochilus obliquus (note: correct spelling) is a good species from the
Eastern Himalaya to South-Central China and Indo-China. It has two
varieties, both are shown in color in Orchid Genera in Thailand
XIV-Fifty-Nine Vandoid Genera, Opera Botanica 95 (1988).

kar