GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My apologies to the group for posting a pic here. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/110282-my-apologies-group-posting-pic-here.html)

BetsyB 02-01-2006 11:40 PM

My apologies to the group for posting a pic here.

I do know better, Mick

BetsyB

Diana Kulaga 03-01-2006 01:01 AM

My apologies to the group for posting a pic here.

I do know better, Mick

BetsyB

Hey, I've done it twice, and I also know better! Maybe Mick is still on
holiday time. One can hope..........

Diana

BetsyB 03-01-2006 01:12 AM

My apologies to the group for posting a pic here.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
I do know better, Mick

BetsyB

Hey, I've done it twice, and I also know better! Maybe Mick is still on
holiday time. One can hope..........

Diana

Said a prayer when I caught it!!

Mick Fournier 03-01-2006 11:06 PM

My apologies to the group for posting a pic here.

Betsy,

Hmmm... my reputation must have precede-th me this one time.

Mick

=====================

"BetsyB" wrote in message
I do know better, Mick

BetsyB

BetsyB 03-01-2006 11:23 PM

My apologies to the group for posting a pic here.

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
.. .
Betsy,

Hmmm... my reputation must have precede-th me this one time.

Mick

"BetsyB" wrote in message
I do know better, Mick

BetsyB