Old 24-01-2006, 03:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jadel

Default Orchid advice site-Not to be missed G

Diana Kulaga wrote:
I can hardly believe this is real. Someone pinch me (not you, Mick!)!

Follow the link and carefully read the page that comes up. Then insert any
name and any fake email address where called for and "click the button". And
don't miss the note about "furtilizing" on the opening page. LMAO!

"Furtilize- transitive verb -- to use the pelts of animals as a source
of nitrogen."

What's the probelm? (annoying emoticon here)

J. Del Col

Old 24-01-2006, 03:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob

jadel wrote:
Diana Kulaga wrote:
I can hardly believe this is real. Someone pinch me (not you, Mick!)!

Follow the link and carefully read the page that comes up. Then insert any
name and any fake email address where called for and "click the button". And
don't miss the note about "furtilizing" on the opening page. LMAO!

"Furtilize- transitive verb -- to use the pelts of animals as a source
of nitrogen."

What's the probelm? (annoying emoticon here)

J. Del Col

Oh, that is right... I had forgotten. Raccoons are a good source of
furtilizer in the sweetcorn patch. And woodchucks.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Old 24-01-2006, 03:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Bill

Diana Kulaga wrote:
I can hardly believe this is real. Someone pinch me (not you, Mick!)!

Follow the link and carefully read the page that comes up. Then insert any
name and any fake email address where called for and "click the button". And
don't miss the note about "furtilizing" on the opening page. LMAO!

http://www.orchid-growing-secrets.com/optinsplit3.php

Diana

Hi Diana, How do you find these guys???? & to think all these years
I've been not pruning my plants. Keep 'em coming G Bill

Old 24-01-2006, 08:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Hey, Diana. To be with what is obviously the "proper" group, don't you
mean
"pedalling snake oil"?

Clearly, you are correct, Dave! But it ain't easy to spell so many words
incorrectly. Wunder how he did it??

Diana

Old 24-01-2006, 09:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

I have often thought that whoever invented the words "then" and "than" did
so on purpose to teach us all the proper humility,

Joanna, don't you mean the proper "humidity"?

Diana

Old 24-01-2006, 09:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Hi Diana, How do you find these guys???? & to think all these years
I've been not pruning my plants. Keep 'em coming G Bill

Hi, Bill,

Frank was surfing orchid sites and happened on this one. Gave us a good
belly laugh......

Diana

Old 24-01-2006, 11:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Diana,
I actually thought about writing 'humidity' ;-)
Joanna

Old 25-01-2006, 09:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:58:32 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Hey, Diana. To be with what is obviously the "proper" group, don't you
mean
"pedalling snake oil"?

Clearly, you are correct, Dave! But it ain't easy to spell so many words
incorrectly. Wunder how he did it??

Diana

From wot i si in sum uv hour press, hees prolly a jernilest! With apologies to
all serious journalists who may be here.
Dave Gillingham
Old 25-01-2006, 09:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:04:20 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

I have often thought that whoever invented the words "then" and "than" did
so on purpose to teach us all the proper humility,

Joanna, don't you mean the proper "humidity"?

Diana

Now that's a very sticky question, Diana! Or should that have been tacky?
Dave Gillingham
Old 30-01-2006, 05:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Richard

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in
:

I can hardly believe this is real. Someone pinch me (not you, Mick!)!

Follow the link and carefully read the page that comes up. Then insert
any name and any fake email address where called for and "click the
button". And don't miss the note about "furtilizing" on the opening
page. LMAO!

snip

Diana

Thank you for the chuckle Diana

I kinda like the "- Exactly how to handle bugs when brining the orchids in
the house for the winter..."

I do know how I hate finding bugs in my dendrobium pickles...

Richard

Old 30-01-2006, 06:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

I kinda like the "- Exactly how to handle bugs when brining the orchids in
the house for the winter..."

I do know how I hate finding bugs in my dendrobium pickles...

That was one of my favorites as well, Richard!

Diana

Old 30-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Registered User

it's apparently the same person, who absitively that the Polish accent bare to cover several letters and letter combinations that are consistently arresting the same, and for which there would be austere rules of spelling, but with a countless of exceptions to these rules.
Discount Hydroponics