GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plastic Pots For Sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/11932-plastic-pots-sale.html)

TRAINMAN9 27-03-2003 09:44 PM

Plastic Pots For Sale

It's that time again. Time to repot. I have purchased full cases of premium
Kord pots and would like to share the savings with anyone interested. To take
advantage of the savings you need to reside in the Phila Pa. area. I live near
King of Prussia.

Premium Kord Green Plastic Pots:

3" Square $0.12
4" Azalea 0.15
5" Azelea 0.20
6" Azelea 0.25
71/2" Azelea 0.35
8" Azelea 0.55

No minumum purchase.

When the weather gets better I will also be making up Orchid Mixes. Paph Mix,
General Seedling, General Medium and Phal Special Mixes. They are made with
premium fir bark, hardwood charcoal and premium size perlite except the paph
mix that contains sterlized coarse sand.

1 cubic foot bags $7.50 any type.

I also have a limited number of extra plant divisions, paphs, phrags, and some
species. No listing but when you stop by for your pots you are welcome to go
through my small greenhouse.

If you are interested in pots or mixes leave me an e-mail and I will give you
further details.