GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   phal species (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/1223-phal-species.html)

rajiv 12-02-2003 02:55 AM

phal species

i am interested in buying phalaenopsis species. Can anyone suggest me
any sources where i could buy them at a decent price.

rajiv

K Barrett 12-02-2003 04:55 PM

phal species

You have to shop around. Have you looked at the vendors at the OrchidMall?
http://www.orchidmall.com There are many vendors there, and also a want ad
section for folks that may want to trade.

K Barrett

om...

Reka 12-02-2003 06:55 PM

phal species

The first question that always comes to mind is: are you in the US
(eventually which state), or elsewhere? Then you can get more specific
answers.
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
om...

Fred Garvin 12-02-2003 11:55 PM

phal species

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:59:17 -0500, rajiv wrote:

i am interested in buying phalaenopsis species. Can anyone suggest me any
sources where i could buy them at a decent price.

rajiv

Exotic orchids of Maui. They're on the web. Excellent prices.
I'm waiting for 3 Phals to come, it's been too cold here in N.Y.
for them to ship them though. Check your local Lowes and other garden
centers though as well.

Gareth Wills 13-02-2003 12:25 AM

phal species

I think the above are good suggestions. To that I'd like to add to other
commercial growers:
http://www.carterandholmes.com/index.html and
http://www.oakhillgardens.com/
Both of whom have excellent plants at reasonable prices and sizes. They
sometimes don't have a full listing of all they sell online. An inquiry can
frequently get you what you want.
Gary
om...