GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Places in UK (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/12804-orchid-places-uk.html)

Bob 03-04-2003 07:44 AM

Orchid Places in UK

Dear All,

I shall be visiting the UK (Glascow and London area). Any orchid nursery
around those area worth visiting? Appreciate your recommendations.

Thanks and happy growing!

Julia Manton 03-04-2003 05:20 PM

Orchid Places in UK

The one I could recommend in the UK (Burnham Nursery -
http://www.orchids.uk.com/paradise.htm) is unfortunately in Devon, which is
a little far!

You might try the following site for information on UK nurseries -
http://www.boga.org.uk/ - it's the homepage of the British Orchid Grower's
Society.

Regards,

Julia

Atrax Robustus 04-04-2003 05:56 PM

Orchid Places in UK

How about McBeans http://www.mcbeansorchids.co.uk/ not quite London but
closer than Devon :0)
ChrisR.

Larry Dighera 04-04-2003 10:44 PM

Orchid Places in UK

Does anyone have a source (preferably located in the southern
California area) for aluminized shade cloth?