Old 14-02-2003, 06:51 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Ronnyara Thai Bonbon

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:47:45 GMT, "femalestrom"
wrote:

Would anyone be so kind to tell me what the genetic makeup
of this plant is? I don't understand the name at all. I picked
it up yesterday (a motley looking thing) and can find only a
very little information on it.

Thank you!
Crystal

Rnya Thai Bonbon

cross between Vasco Bonbon and Aer mitrata

Vasco Bonbon is Ascda Aroonsri Beauty x Rhy coelestis

Ascda Aroonsri Beauty is Ascda Yip Sum Wah x Asctm curvifolium

So your Rnya is: according to Wildcatt...
50.% Aer mitrata
25.% Rhy coelestis
18.75 % Asctm curvifolium
4.69% V. sanderiana
.78 % V. luzonica
.39 % V coerulea
.39 % V. tricolor

So what does it look like? Any pictures? Is it in bloom?
SuE
Old 14-02-2003, 06:51 PM
femalestrom

Wow..that seems like an interesting mix. Thank you so much
Susan. Perhaps I should think about buying the wildcat db.
Right now it looks like 60% roots.. 40% plant. Here is
what it is suppose to look like-

http://www.orkide.hjem.wanadoo.dk/or...hai_Bonbon.htm

I hope it looks better when it blooms..this picture seems a
little washed out. If not.. I guess it will be a good trade.

Thank you again!

Crystal

--
Ask yourself if you are happy and you cease to be so.

Old 14-02-2003, 08:51 PM
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:02:25 GMT, "femalestrom"
wrote:

Wow..that seems like an interesting mix. Thank you so much
Susan. Perhaps I should think about buying the wildcat db.
Right now it looks like 60% roots.. 40% plant. Here is
what it is suppose to look like-

http://www.orkide.hjem.wanadoo.dk/or...hai_Bonbon.htm

I hope it looks better when it blooms..this picture seems a
little washed out. If not.. I guess it will be a good trade.

Thank you again!

Crystal

Looks cute. Be sure to post it on ABPO when it blooms for you.
I'll bet that pink is pretty in live flower.
SuE

Advice needed: Thai chili plants and their peppers stopped growing Chris Metzler Gardening 5 13-07-2007 05:26 AM
Euphorbia Thai Hyrbid Mike Gellert Australia 3 27-04-2007 05:07 AM
Thai Dragon Chilies oldhickory Texas 4 20-04-2007 05:31 AM
Thai Princess Canna Starlord Garden Photos 4 15-11-2006 02:31 AM
Thai Eggplant Edible Gardening 2 21-11-2003 03:06 PM