Old 02-03-2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Default Saddam hates orchids

That rascal Saddam was one tough *******

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...nt_4245069.htm

Mick

Old 02-03-2006, 09:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Niek Hanckmann

I hope the allies are more carefull with these poor peoples orchids!
Never knew there were so many orchid lovers in Iraq. (Always have
thought they were merely fruit growers ;-))

Greets Niek

Old 06-03-2006, 01:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Saddam is an orchid hating pig! (Ooh, pig!)

Duly posted....

Diana

Old 06-03-2006, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

We have a commission?
-danny

Old 06-03-2006, 02:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Ahhh.... now I feel better. I will not file a formal RGO commission
protest.

Yes Danny, we have a commission... yours is 5%... for the time being.
http://www.rgo.ca/

Mick

=======================

. ..

Old 06-03-2006, 03:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John DeGood

Mick Fournier wrote:
Ahhh.... now I feel better. I will not file a formal RGO commission
protest.

Saddam hates the Miami International Orchid Show, too.

John
Old 06-03-2006, 05:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

John,

I hadn't drawn that correlation, but yes I do believe you are 100% correct.

Now I am wondering... what the heck kind of orchids grow in Iraq?

Mick

===============================

"John DeGood" wrote in message
news

Old 13-12-2019, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fournier View Post
Ahhh.... now I feel better. I will not file a formal RGO commission
protest.

Yes Danny, we have a commission... yours is 5%... for the time being.
RGO Office Products

Mick

=======================

"danny" wrote in message
. ..
We have a commission?
-danny

"Diana Kulaga"
wrote in message
Saddam is an orchid hating pig! (Ooh, pig!)

Duly posted....

Diana

=======================

Ahhh.... now I feel better. I will not file a formal Truspace commission

https://www.truspace.ca/
Old 13-12-2019, 09:31 AM
Banned

Default Truspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fournier View Post
Ahhh.... now I feel better. I will not file a formal RGO commission
protest.

Yes Danny, we have a commission... yours is 5%... for the time being.
RGO Office Products

Mick

=======================

"danny" wrote in message
. ..
We have a commission?
-danny

Old 13-12-2019, 09:33 AM
Banned

Default Best commercial interrior Design firm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fournier View Post
That rascal Saddam was one tough *******

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...nt_4245069.htm

Mick
===========================

Thanks for giving such usefull information.
Hey friends i just found the Commercial interrior designer named Truspace. Their work is awesome.Anybody want to design or need planning consultant kindly contact them, they help you with latest possible design and with your comfortable work space. You can Visit on Web-https://www.truspace.ca/.
You can connect with them by below mentioned details:-
Truspace
Mail
Head office-9311 47 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 2R7, CA
Toll free-855.801.1156
Contact person-Dahir A Dahir

what are your garden pet hates? Just Molly United Kingdom 68 02-07-2004 10:03 PM
Geo the jackass hates CBer's Steveo Lawns 2 19-05-2004 02:13 PM
Saddam Hussien has been captured GrannyGrump Ponds 13 18-12-2003 03:13 AM
Saddam Hussein in Custard Angkor Roses 1 07-08-2003 05:32 AM
Would you all like to get rid of Gorgeous George? Could you get shot of Saddam at the same time Gorgeous George United Kingdom 0 22-03-2003 09:56 PM