GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   AOS Award Registration -- Finale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/136657-aos-award-registration-finale.html)

Kenni Judd 03-03-2006 09:43 PM

AOS Award Registration -- Finale

The slide for Van. Ocean Storm 'Juno Beach' HCC/AOS [awarded in 10/04]
arrived yesterday! So, that saga is now concluded. Kenni

Diana Kulaga 03-03-2006 10:05 PM

AOS Award Registration -- Finale

Glad to hear it, Kenni!

Diana

J Fortuna 04-03-2006 01:01 PM

AOS Award Registration -- Finale

Congratulations Kenni!
Joanna

Bill 04-03-2006 03:12 PM

AOS Award Registration -- Finale

Hi Kenni, Congrats--- see it only took 2 years & you were complaining
about AOS being slow!!! LOL Bill

Kenni Judd 10-03-2006 01:23 AM

AOS Award Registration -- Finale

Credit where credit is due -- I had a good digital pic of the plant in
question, so I quit pushing for the slide. But Will Riley from the judging
center made sure I got it. Kenni

ups.com...