Old 15-02-2003, 04:27 AM
Dave Short

Default Iwanagara Appleblossom

I just bought a small plant from a local grower labeled Iwanagara
Appleblossom Dial. Snowflake x Blc Orange Nugget. It's in bloom, and very
pretty. It's also very yellow. Is there such a thing as a yellow variety
of this cross?

Old 15-02-2003, 06:03 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 04:38:25 GMT, "Dave Short"
wrote:

I just bought a small plant from a local grower labeled Iwanagara
Appleblossom Dial. Snowflake x Blc Orange Nugget. It's in bloom, and very
pretty. It's also very yellow. Is there such a thing as a yellow variety
of this cross?

The cross if variable from pink to white with pink margins to
very pale yellow to quite a lovely soft yellow that I is my
favorite. I can not remember who has the yellow in their catalog
besides H&R. I could not find it on the web, but I did not find
many pictures on the web. My pair are both quite light.
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/Iwanagaara/aaa
SuE
Old 15-02-2003, 04:15 PM
Dave Short

wrote:

I just bought a small plant from a local grower labeled Iwanagara
Appleblossom Dial. Snowflake x Blc Orange Nugget. It's in bloom, and

very
pretty. It's also very yellow. Is there such a thing as a yellow

variety
of this cross?

The cross if variable from pink to white with pink margins to
very pale yellow to quite a lovely soft yellow that I is my
favorite. I can not remember who has the yellow in their catalog
besides H&R. I could not find it on the web, but I did not find
many pictures on the web. My pair are both quite light.
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/Iwanagaara/aaa
SuE

Thanks, Susan. Not finding a yellow picture on the net was what set me off.
I'm cooking breakfast for 85, but as soon as I recover, I'll post a picture
on ABPO.