GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   General Announcement #3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/13878-general-announcement-3-a.html)

Ray @ First Rays Orchids 05-04-2003 05:56 PM

General Announcement #3

I will be in Houston all week, so any orders placed will not be shipped
until 4/14

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

Diana Kulaga 05-04-2003 11:56 PM

General Announcement #3

Ah, Houston. We will await what returns with you this trip!

Diana

Susan Erickson 06-04-2003 06:08 AM

General Announcement #3

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:59:30 -0500, "Ray @ First Rays Orchids"
wrote:

Sorry, but it's a "real job" visit. Nothing orchid at all.

That is no way to celebrate a Birthday.
HB a couple late. . . G
What do you expect an accountant to do in Tax season.

SuE