Old 05-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Kenni Judd

Default South Florida Orchid Events

Fri-Sun, April 11-13
AOBEI Sale at Treasure Coast Mall
Jensen Beach (Stuart)

Sat-Sun, April 12-13
Tropical Orchid Society Spring Fest
Grand Bazaar, 5700 W. Okeechobee Bvd
West Palm Beach

Because we are participating in both events, our nursery will be closed on
Saturday April 12 and Sunday April 13.

Fri-Sun, April 18-20
AOBEI Sale at The Florida Mall
Orlando

Sorry to post in the wrong "pew," but for some reason -- today -- it appears
that I can only post by way of replying to an existing post.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"David Jewell" wrote in message
. ..
I have posted some pictures of the Mid American / Canadian Orchid Congress
show at alt.binaries.pictures.orchids. Hopefully the post will take as I
have troubles sending to it.

Dave

Old 06-04-2003, 12:32 AM
kenwoodward

You might not see them, but they are all there.
________________
Ken Woodward
Newton, MA
http://kwoodward.net

Old 06-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Kenni Judd

Sorry, guys -- usually my posts show up just like everyone else's. I don't
know why I can't see this one, so I had figured it didn't post.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

Old 08-04-2003, 02:20 AM
MD

Thanks I'm leaving for florida on friday for 6 days of orchid vacation then
7 days of work mixed with orchids.

MD