GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Speaking of keiki paste.. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/141365-speaking-keiki-paste.html)

V_coerulea 21-03-2006 12:45 AM

Speaking of keiki paste..

Speaking of keiki paste, Joanna, how did your experiment turn out with the
weak phal you were trying to save? Hope you got some positive results.
Gary

J Fortuna 21-03-2006 05:48 AM

Speaking of keiki paste..

Gary,

Sorry to say that the experiment did not work. I suspect that I did damage
the node while peeling it, and thus nothing happened after the keiki paste
was applied. This Phal's spike is so thin that I just could not do it
delicately enough. Oh well. I think I will try again on another Phal in the
future.

Joanna