Old 21-03-2006, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea

Default Speaking of keiki paste..

Speaking of keiki paste, Joanna, how did your experiment turn out with the
weak phal you were trying to save? Hope you got some positive results.
Gary

Old 21-03-2006, 05:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Gary,

Sorry to say that the experiment did not work. I suspect that I did damage
the node while peeling it, and thus nothing happened after the keiki paste
was applied. This Phal's spike is so thin that I just could not do it
delicately enough. Oh well. I think I will try again on another Phal in the
future.

Joanna

Keiki Paste [email protected] Orchids 1 12-04-2016 01:21 AM
Keiki Paste on Dendrobium Stems Merrill Speeter Orchids 1 29-05-2003 06:22 AM
[IBC] Cut Paste; was [IBC] Maple advice Bart Thomas Bonsai 0 06-05-2003 05:32 AM
how to make Almond Paste (Marzipan)?? SV: chocolate making Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 0 26-04-2003 02:21 PM
Amish Paste G0789 Edible Gardening 5 11-04-2003 03:44 PM