GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phalaenopsis hybrid Orchid Photograph (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/141569-phalaenopsis-hybrid-orchid-photograph.html)

Alan Fraser 26-03-2006 06:26 PM

Phalaenopsis hybrid Orchid Photograph

I've got a large (16x20) photograph of a Phalaenopsis hybrid and I'd
appreciate it if some folks might take a look at it: a
href="http://myducksoup.com/orchids/image-large.shtml"Phalaenopsis
hybrid Photograph/a

In case the direct link didn't work, here's the actual URL of the photograph:

http://myducksoup.com/orchids/image-large.shtml

It's for sale but I lost the negative in my last house move so this
isn't exactly a booming commercial enterprise.

My question is whether folks think the pricing is reasonable as I've
never done this before and likely won't do it again as my main interest
is music and I'm highly inept in that field of marketing as well. In
any case, I'd appreciate it if you took a look. It really is quite a
beautiful photograph and you may be interested in it. Even if nothing
else, my orchids site has scads of orchid photographs that you're
welcome to download for free if you want so hopefully your trip
wouldn't be a complete waste of time.

If this is perceived as spam then please accept my apology.
--
Alan Fraser
http://myducksoup.com/orchids/