GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hello! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/141575-hello.html)

Phalguy 26-03-2006 10:59 PM

Hello!

Hello everyone!

I bought a small flask yesterday at the montreal orchid show but I can`t
find anything on the web about the parents!

It`s Phal. Miva Panda X Martha de Rivilla

Help anyone?

Thanks

Claude

Diana Kulaga 27-03-2006 12:16 AM

Hello!

Hey, everyone, it's Claude! Welcome home, buddy!

Diana

Reka 27-03-2006 07:04 AM

Hello!

In article ,
says...
~Hello everyone!
~
~I bought a small flask yesterday at the montreal orchid show but I can`t
~find anything on the web about the parents!
~
~It`s Phal. Miva Panda X Martha de Rivilla
~
~Help anyone?
~
~Thanks
~
~
~Claude
~
~
~
The cross is from Vacherot. Marta de Rivilla is "Plante aux très grandes
fleurs rose clair". Couldn't find anything about Miva Panda. Try writing
to them at
.

Where ya been?
Reka