Old 01-04-2006, 04:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve

Default Orchid Safari reunion

Several of us were talking on the Orchid Safari chat recently and we
were reminiscing about all the members that we haven't seen in a long
time. I think it was Jim Watts who came up with the idea of having a
reunion twice a year. So, the first ever semiannual Orchid Safari
reunion is planned for April first. (Yeah, I know that is less than 24
hours from right now. I should have posted this earlier.)

We are especially hoping to see members who used to come regularly but
drifted away for one reason or another. It would be great fun to get
reacquainted! If you have EVER been on Orchid Safari, even if only a few
times, this would be a good evening to stop by again. If you can contact
old members who would not see this here on RGO, we would appreciate it
if you would forward this invitation.

For those who haven't yet discovered Orchid Safari, we meet at 9:00 PM
eastern time (USA) on Wednesday and Saturday. Most of our members are
from the US, Canada, and Australia but we have had members from all over
the world. One of our very active members (always has pictures to share)
is from Brazil. If you want to join us some time, save this page:
http://anam.keltik.net/nuchat/cgi/nu.../OrchidSafari/
You can sign up to use the chat room from that page (it's very easy) and
you can use the same page to enter the chat in the future.

Steve

PS if you wish to contact me directly, don't reply to the AOL address.
AOL doesn't DO newsgroups, so obviously it is a decoy. Reach me at the
same name but at adelphia dot net.