GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Spring, Rgo! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/142373-happy-spring-rgo.html)

Diana Kulaga 13-04-2006 10:57 PM

Happy Spring, Rgo!

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=NM41535896

And Easter, Passover, and whatever else you might be celebrating at the
moment!

Diana & Frank

jtill 14-04-2006 04:26 AM

Happy Spring, Rgo!

Diana & Frank, that "Happy Spring" was welcome! And happily returned!
Joe T
Houston

Reka 14-04-2006 07:07 AM

Happy Spring, Rgo!

In article ,
says...
~
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=NM41535896
~
~
~And Easter, Passover, and whatever else you might be celebrating at the
~moment!
~
~Diana & Frank
~
~
~
Thanks, Di! I got this one from my mom this morning too! It sure is cute.

I wish you and Frank a happy Easter too!
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Dave Gillingham 20-04-2006 11:25 AM

Happy Spring, Rgo!

Thank you, Diana. Belated response having just come home from a fortnight in
New Zealand. Jumped online, suffering from abpo/rgo deprivation. Ann & I hope
your Easter was enjoyable.

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:57:23 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=NM41535896

And Easter, Passover, and whatever else you might be celebrating at the
moment!

Diana & Frank

Dave Gillingham

Diana Kulaga 22-04-2006 10:38 PM

Happy Spring, Rgo!

Jumped online, suffering from abpo/rgo deprivation.

That brought a smile to my face, Dave. Easter was lovely here.

Diana