GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where can I get this plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/142522-where-can-i-get-plant.html)

Phalguy 16-04-2006 04:27 PM

Where can I get this plant?

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know where I can get the following plant in Canada ?

Phal. tetraspis 'C#1'

For a picture, here`s a link to BigLeaf orchid:

http://bigleaforchids.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=409

I`m looking to buy it but noone can ship here in Canada!

Can you help me?

thanks

Claude

Mick Fournier 16-04-2006 05:42 PM

Where can I get this plant?

Claude,

For the source of these strange colored Phals click on:
http://www.joyorchids.com.tw/index-eng.htm
http://www.joyorchids.com.tw/Web-Pro...ecics-main.htm

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask