GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Great Articule Ray !! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/142533-great-articule-ray.html)

Ed 16-04-2006 10:35 PM

Great Articule Ray !!

Ray has been published in "Phalaenopsis-First Quarter 2006"
titled "Overwaterproof". It is about-what else-
semi-hydroponic culture.

Well written and great photos.

Congratulations Ray!!!

Ed

Phalguy 17-04-2006 02:08 AM

Great Articule Ray !!

Hello Ed!

Pardon my ignorance but what is this magazine?

Thanks

Claude

danny 17-04-2006 03:37 AM

Great Articule Ray !!

It is the journal of the International Phalaenopsis Alliance. www.phal.org
They recently raised their rates to a level that is a bit excessive (they're
now charging more than Orchid Digest for a much smaller journal, it's even
making AOS look like a bargain), but they do have some interesting articles
occasionally. I'll probably drop it after this year due to the excessive
cost. The only reason I really joined is because they have regional
meetings nearby a couple times a year.
-danny

.. .

Ray 17-04-2006 10:40 AM

Great Articule Ray !!

Why thank you, Ed.

There is one typo in the article. Did you find it?

Rob 17-04-2006 09:19 PM

Great Articule Ray !!

I found the typo in the subject header... *grin*

Ed wrote:
I did not find the typo!

Ed

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Ray 18-04-2006 12:45 AM

Great Articule Ray !!

Boo!

"Rob" wrote in message
I found the typo in the subject header... *grin*

Ed wrote:
I did not find the typo!

Ed