Old 08-05-2006, 05:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Doug Mew

Default Flow Hood

Is their anyone who has a Laminate Flow Hood Autoclave for sale or has
information on how to find one please let me know.

Old 09-05-2006, 02:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Doug,

It is a laminar flow transfer hood... not laminate.
Remember to also buy the best chlorine gas mask money can buy.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...flaskroom3.jpg

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

=======================================

. ..

Old 09-05-2006, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Bill

Doug Mew wrote:
Is their anyone who has a Laminate Flow Hood Autoclave for sale or has
information on how to find one please let me know.

Hi Doug, Just go to the top of this page & type in : Laminal Flow Hood
for Sale & you'll find plenty. Good Luck, Bill

Old 10-05-2006, 03:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Bill,
Google is not the only way to access this group, so "go to the top of this
page" is not a good description of where to go.
Joanna

"Bill" wrote in message
oups.com...