Old 11-05-2006, 02:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Phalguy

Default Question for the Gurus !

Hello everyone!

Ever since I optimized my growing condition by adding an ultrasonic
humidifier and a fan running 24 hours a day, maintaining an average of 26 C
daytime and a RH of 70 %, I noticed today that some of my phal are getting
rid of their oldest leaf !
My question is: Is this something wrong or it`s because the growth rate is
stimulated by the new optimized condition?

Thanks

Claude

Old 11-05-2006, 11:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Claude, my guess - if the plants are actively growing - is that it's
perfectly natural.

"Phalguy" wrote in message
.. .
Hello everyone!

Ever since I optimized my growing condition by adding an ultrasonic
humidifier and a fan running 24 hours a day, maintaining an average of 26
daytime and a RH of 70 %, I noticed today that some of my phal are getting
rid of their oldest leaf !
My question is: Is this something wrong or it`s because the growth rate is
stimulated by the new optimized condition?

Thanks

Claude

Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good [email protected] United Kingdom 0 22-04-2005 05:07 AM
Question for the gurus! Al Orchids 10 25-03-2005 02:04 AM
2 questions for the lawn gurus... Former Organ Donor Lawns 7 20-04-2004 02:05 PM
Gardening Gurus URL Donald R Smith Australia 1 20-04-2003 01:20 PM
one for you lawn gurus Michael Anderson United Kingdom 2 04-03-2003 10:47 PM