GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wild Phal (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/143856-wild-phal.html)

Reka 11-05-2006 07:38 AM

Wild Phal

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8...62klein6za.jpg

Cute!
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

OrchidKitty 11-05-2006 11:59 AM

Wild Phal

Very nice.... does it have a name or a vendor?

Mick Fournier 11-05-2006 12:53 PM

Wild Phal

Reka,

I see you are being attentive at the rehearsals once again. That's good.

Mick

======================

.. .

Reka 11-05-2006 02:16 PM

Wild Phal

In article .com,
says...
~Very nice.... does it have a name or a vendor?
~
~
Nope, the person who posted it(on a German forum) was looking for an ID.
She bought it in Germany.

Reka 11-05-2006 02:17 PM

Wild Phal

In article ,
says...
~Reka,
~
~I see you are being attentive at the rehearsals once again. That's good.
~
~Mick
~
~======================
~
~"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
~
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8...62klein6za.jpg
~
~ Cute!
~ --
~ --
~ Reka
~
~ This is LIFE! It's not a rehearsal. Don't miss it!
~ http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
~
~
~
Yep, told Dave on abpo I had been practicing all the time and that's why I
wasn't posting. ;-)