GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Redland, Anyone? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/143961-redland-anyone.html)

Diana Kulaga 13-05-2006 01:02 AM

Redland, Anyone?

Anyone going to the annual ultimate orchid experience? Frank & I will be
driving down on Thursday. Pit stop at Gilbert's Tiki Bar on the way to Key
Largo, where we stay. Friday morning we'll be at the Fruit and Spice Park
gate at 9AM. Probably dinner at the Fish House Friday night, and we come
home on Saturday morning. Open to any schedule, however.

Meet up, anyone?

Diana

bk 13-05-2006 01:33 AM

Redland, Anyone?

Usually a great show and wonderful venue.
Try the Mexican restaurant on about 238 and US1. It's on the east side,
yellow building.
. ..

Diana Kulaga 13-05-2006 02:05 AM

Redland, Anyone?

We go every year. Can't wait!

Diana

Ray L. 13-05-2006 04:22 AM

Redland, Anyone?

Some of us from the Ridge Orchid Society in Polk County are going...it
will be great! :)

Ray L.

Diana Kulaga 13-05-2006 08:16 PM

Redland, Anyone?

Haven't tried that Mexican restaurant. We'll look for it, and hope we can
fit it in. We both love Mexican food. Thanks for the tip!

Anyhow, if you're at Redland on Friday and spot a very short (5'1") woman
with auburn hair (that would be me) with a very tall (6'3"), very big man
(that would be Frank), come over and say hi.

Diana

Diana Kulaga 13-05-2006 10:32 PM

Redland, Anyone?

Just to make finding each other easier, I'm going to post a recent picture
of Frank & me over at abpo in a couple of minutes.

Diana