Old 14-05-2006, 03:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

Default Happy Mothers' Day

It's Mothers' Day in Oz and, I believe, also in most other countries. So, to
all you ladies who are mothers, I hope your day was special. (And specially to
brand new mothers, Joanna.) Hopefully your orchids rewarded you all accordingly
:-)
Dave Gillingham

Old 14-05-2006, 10:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Thank you, Dave. Unfortunately for my first Mother's Day I got a screaming
baby who is refusing to eat (either teething or his first illness), and I am
not feeling well myself either. :-( Luckily I had already gotten my mother's
day orchid gift ahead of time, when everyone was feeling well. Hopefully
tomorrow will be better.
Joanna

Old 15-05-2006, 11:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

Teething! Oh dear! In the other forum Diana admitted to 63. I'm 64 and
*still* remember teething for a succession of three girls! Sympathy, and best
wishes for a speedy recovery for both of you.

On Sun, 14 May 2006 20:10:06 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

Thank you, Dave. Unfortunately for my first Mother's Day I got a screaming
baby who is refusing to eat (either teething or his first illness), and I am
not feeling well myself either. :-( Luckily I had already gotten my mother's
day orchid gift ahead of time, when everyone was feeling well. Hopefully
tomorrow will be better.
Joanna

.. .