GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Definition of SemiHydrophonics or "S/H" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/144222-definition-semihydrophonics-s-h.html)

jtill 17-05-2006 11:41 AM

Definition of SemiHydrophonics or "S/H"

SemiHydrophonics is a trademarked potting method. See Firstrays.com or
GOOGLE S/H or Semihydrophonics for full details. Also see the
rec.gardens.orchids thread "S/H Repotting" and others.
Joe Tillery
Houston

PS to new users, which I am one, you can usually find definitions of
obscure slang used here by searching rec.gardens.roses.

Note; If I didn't get all that correct, tough. ;-))

jtill 17-05-2006 05:44 PM

Definition of SemiHydrophonics or "S/H"

Correction, search rec.gardens.orchids ;-))
Joe T