Old 18-05-2006, 06:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
winplus_sky

Default How do you like this plant

Hello, I am a newbie. I know little about these plants. Appreciate
knowing more about the differences between the plants of min086, min087
and min088. How do we estimate the good clone? What plants will be the
most popular? Thanks for your time and notice.

Here is the link of the pictures:
http://www.winplusorchids.com/online_result.asp#331

Old 18-05-2006, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

WinPlus Sky,

You are not a newbie and you could give a two hoots about our opinion of a
few hybrid orchids in your extensive catalog. Why not just stand up like a
man and say you are advertising your Taiwan WinPlus Orchids for sale on RGO
instead of trying to trick us into clicking on YOUR orchid catalog under the
guise of being a "newbie"?

Stand up, be a man and don't resort to such trickery here. We get enough
trickery on RGO already as it is.

I think you know plenty about your own orchids.

Mick

=================

oups.com...

Old 18-05-2006, 06:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Well said Mick. I went to the site and min087 could not be found and it
was easy to see the trick.
Dummy
Joe T
Houston

Old 19-05-2006, 08:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
winplus_sky

Sorry, sir, I dont meant to cheat you. I am really know little about
orchids. I first touch this field. Yes, I am finding customers, but I
want to know more about orchids more. I just charge sale. so want to
learn more. If you are interested with the clones, you can see them
there. wwww.winplusorchids.com ,and click the catalog,there are variety
for you to chooose.

And I must declare, you may not like our plants, it doesn't matter. I
just want to learn more knowledge about orchids! besides, I am a girl.

Old 19-05-2006, 09:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

winplus_sky wrote:

And I must declare, you may not like our plants, it doesn't matter. I
just want to learn more knowledge about orchids! besides, I am a girl.

Stand up and be a man is just a way of saying "be truthful" and has
nothing to do with gender. We don't appreciate your type of spamming here.

Reka
Old 19-05-2006, 02:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

WinPlus,

Blah, blah, blah... spam, spam, spam.... cheap trick, cheap trick, cheap
trick... excuse, excuse, excuse.
You are girl? Oh well then that is different. Grow up and be a woman.

Mick

======================

"winplus_sky" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry, sir, I dont meant to cheat you. I am really know little about
orchids. I first touch this field. Yes, I am finding customers, but I
want to know more about orchids more. I just charge sale. so want to
learn more. If you are interested with the clones, you can see them
there. wwww.winplusorchids.com ,and click the catalog,there are variety
for you to chooose.

And I must declare, you may not like our plants, it doesn't matter. I
just want to learn more knowledge about orchids! besides, I am a girl.

Are you 'old'? (Sod all to do with gardening, so if you don't like it ......don't open it) 'Mike'[_4_] United Kingdom 20 11-10-2009 05:37 PM
Do the rest of you gardeners ever feel like kicking back after you get done in the yard? Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 8 06-03-2009 07:02 PM
you mean like this Mick Jim S Orchids 0 13-06-2003 02:56 AM
Would you all like to get rid of Gorgeous George? Could you get shot of Saddam at the same time Gorgeous George United Kingdom 0 22-03-2003 10:56 PM
Would you all like to get rid of Gorgeous George? Little Badger United Kingdom 3 22-03-2003 10:44 PM