Old 20-05-2006, 01:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al

Default Blatant adv for my greenhouse, a mystery and lots of orchid pictures.

Ever want to visit my greenhouse but live far away? Wonder who I am? Don't
give a gosh-diddly-darn....

I stumbled across a group of 90 photos on a website called 'flicker'. I am
not sure who posted them, but I have a guess. Somebody has been coming in
here regularly and taking pictures over the years. Also included in this
set is a photo of my Paph Norito Hasegawa taken at the paph forum just after
it received a CCM. (I was not there) Even the AOS photographer managed to
botch this one so there is no official photo of this plant in the AOS
record. Here you will find a pretty good one.

....as well as a very interesting perspective on my plants and greenhouse by
the mystery photographer. Some of these photos have a black background
behind them, so some of them must have been bough, taken home and then
photographed. Hummm....

ah, I just found a set of Gesternid photos by the same photographer and now
I am sure who took these. I will have to thank her next time she comes in.
I sware it's just a small pocket camera. :-)

anyway, my greenhouse by a person called 'more water'...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ki/sets/85359/

enjoy. I sure did. :-)

Old 20-05-2006, 02:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Al,

Oooooo.... I just love a blatant straight-forward advert to sell orchids.
You're a real man... errrr, I mean real alien man.

Mick

Old 20-05-2006, 04:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

Nice set. That Phal. minus is really cool. How come you never post
Masdevallia pics?
-danny

Old 20-05-2006, 08:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

How neat is that, Al? At our spring show we take lots of pictures and then
use them in our newsletter, etc. There is one grower who, a couple of years
ago, told us in no uncertain terms that he doesn't want anyone "taking
pictures of me and my orchids to make money off of them". Guess whose
picture is never in the newsletter, LOL!

Diana

"Al" wrote in message
I do have a lot of masdevallia pictures. Most of them are blurry.

.. .

Old 10-06-2006, 12:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc

Very nice, Al ... there does seem to be too much open space, but I
guess you do need some room to move around?
:-)
Bob

"Al" wrote in message
I do have a lot of masdevallia pictures. Most of them are blurry.

.. .

Old 12-06-2006, 01:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc

LOL

Old 12-06-2006, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

For your antennae huh? *G*

--
Cheers Wendy