Old 22-05-2006, 04:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
MiamiCuse

Default Oncidium Butterfly source in south Florida

Hi:

I am looking for a source of Oncidium Butterfly (Onc. papilio x Onc.
sanderae) in south Florida. I remember some years ago I attended an
Orchid show and there was a gentleman from Hollywood Florida who grows
them,, I got his card but has since misplaced it. Does anyone know of
a source in south Florida? Thanks,

MC

Old 24-05-2006, 11:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd

MC -- We have a few. If you're close, stop by, otherwise e-mail me.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

ups.com...