Old 27-05-2006, 11:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Alec Powell

Default The Chiltern Orchid Society

Greetings from the United Kingdom!
Might I please introduce our orchid society to the newsgroup.
The Chiltern Orchid Society was formed in July 1993. Its membership is
drawn from all levels of knowledge, from the novice through to the
professional and from all ages.
Our principal aim is to inspire the love of orchids and to further their
understanding and growing, mindful of their need for conservation.
I have endeavoured to portray as many of our members orchids as possible
and there are also links to various other societies and dealers in the
UK.
If you do visit then please sign our guest book.
Thanks for your time,
Alec R Powell

http://www.chiltern-orchid-society.co.uk/
--
Alec Powell
Watlington Oxon. UK

Old 27-05-2006, 06:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Alec, you have a nice site.
Joe T

Old 27-05-2006, 06:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

On Sat, 27 May 2006 10:37:51 +0100, Alec Powell
wrote:

Greetings from the United Kingdom!
Might I please introduce our orchid society to the newsgroup.
The Chiltern Orchid Society was formed in July 1993. Its membership is
drawn from all levels of knowledge, from the novice through to the
professional and from all ages.
Our principal aim is to inspire the love of orchids and to further their
understanding and growing, mindful of their need for conservation.
I have endeavoured to portray as many of our members orchids as possible
and there are also links to various other societies and dealers in the
UK.
If you do visit then please sign our guest book.
Thanks for your time,
Alec R Powell

http://www.chiltern-orchid-society.co.uk/

Very helpful site. Keep the links up. They will bring you more
references and traffic than any other thing.
SuE