GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Cattleya mossiae (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/145536-cattleya-mossiae.html)

Mick Fournier 28-05-2006 02:32 AM

A Cattleya mossiae

One of my favorite Cattleya mossiae semialba plants took an HCC today at
AOS. I think you will like this flower a lot.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...sssamick00.jpg

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

Diana Kulaga 28-05-2006 02:59 AM

A Cattleya mossiae

Stunning. Just plain stunning. Congrats, Mick. Mossiae, in many forms, is
one of my favorites.

Diana

danny 28-05-2006 05:17 AM

A Cattleya mossiae

Very nice. I wish more of the flowers that I've had to photograph at
judging looked that good.
-danny

. ..

V_coerulea 01-06-2006 08:35 PM

A Cattleya mossiae

Really nice, Mick. Everytime I see some of your plants I get the urge to
order some flasks. Is that condition cureable?
Gary

Mick Fournier 02-06-2006 03:08 AM

A Cattleya mossiae

Gary,

Out in your greenhouse there is a bucket full of dead plant tags and twisted
telephone wire bits... when you get the urge to spend more money on orchids
just go out and look in that bucket for a few minutes. That'll cure ya.

Did I happen to show you a C lueddemanniana that I bloomed in January? I
can't remember... well, here it is again. Lueddes are so nice... wouldn't
you agree?
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...luedderr05.jpg

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

=======================================

. ..

John Varigos 02-06-2006 03:21 AM

A Cattleya mossiae

Mick

Is the blue in the photo of C lueddemanniana true to life? Amazing colour.

John

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..
Gary,

Out in your greenhouse there is a bucket full of dead plant tags and
twisted telephone wire bits... when you get the urge to spend more money
on orchids just go out and look in that bucket for a few minutes. That'll
cure ya.

Did I happen to show you a C lueddemanniana that I bloomed in January? I
can't remember... well, here it is again. Lueddes are so nice... wouldn't
you agree?
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...luedderr05.jpg

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

=======================================

. ..

J Fortuna 02-06-2006 03:40 AM

A Cattleya mossiae

Mick,
Wow, the C leudde is gorgeous!
Joanna

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..
Gary,

Out in your greenhouse there is a bucket full of dead plant tags and
twisted telephone wire bits... when you get the urge to spend more money
on orchids just go out and look in that bucket for a few minutes. That'll
cure ya.

Did I happen to show you a C lueddemanniana that I bloomed in January? I
can't remember... well, here it is again. Lueddes are so nice... wouldn't
you agree?
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...luedderr05.jpg

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

=======================================

. ..

Mick Fournier 02-06-2006 04:12 AM

A Cattleya mossiae

John,

It photographs more blue than it actually is. The flower in 12 noon sun is
not that blue. I do like blue Cattleyas though and I have devoted a lot of
time to searching these prime stud plants out. I hope to breed/produce more
coeruleas in the years to come.

Mick

"John Varigos" wrote in message
m...
[...]