Old 29-05-2006, 09:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
unknown

Default Contest, All Y'all

the petal pusher

sepal magazine (sounds better said out loud)

roots & spikes

!@#$% cites!

fungus among us

new orchid? what new orchid?

--j_a
Old 30-05-2006, 04:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Countess Diana,

I vant your cookies.

Count Mick

Old 30-05-2006, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

See? See how much he wants my cookies, everyone? He posted that one twice!

Diana

Old 30-05-2006, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Diana,

I just wanted to remind you that I want (won) both cookies.

Mick

-----------------------

.. .

Old 31-05-2006, 02:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

"The Purple Bull(etin)"

Joe T

Old 31-05-2006, 02:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

"The Purple Bull(etin)"

Joe T

Old 31-05-2006, 05:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Joe,

I think you want both of the those cookies too.

Mick

Old 31-05-2006, 07:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Mick Fournier wrote:
Joe,

I think you want both of the those cookies too.

Mick

I have a slight stutter.
Joe T

Old 31-05-2006, 02:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Joe,

Very good... it is impossible to top that one.

Mick

Old 02-06-2006, 12:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
PB

"Orchids, a world of beauty with no escape"

"Diana Kulaga" schreef in bericht
.. .
Dear RGOers,

It seems to me that around the time I first began to post here, I came in

on
the tail end of something that was going to produce a batch of chocolate
chip cookies to a lucky winner. Don't remember the details, but Mick was
involved.

Anyway, here's the deal: When I inherited our Society's news letter a year
ago, the name of the publication was (and still is) "It's Orchid Time".
Quite honestly, that name makes my teeth hurt ;(. Since I am genetically
incapable of leaving well enough alone, I put out a call in the N/L for
suggestions as to a new name, but didn't get very much feedback.

Name that news letter, RGO! I will take all suggestions, run them by a
small, but perceptive, group of members, and they will choose. The person
who comes up with the best name, according to the amateur judges, will
receive, postage paid, a batch of the best milk chocolate & macadamia nut
cookies this side of anywhere, made lovingly by yrs trly.

Sorry, no shipping out of the States, but feel free to name it anyway. If
someone outside of the *shipping area* wins, it will be duly noted on the
pages of the N/L. Do bear in mind that someone in our Society may still

come
up with a good name.

Some info: It is in color, contains lots of pictures (including occasional
comparisons between varieties within species), has a culture column, and

the
rest of the usual *stuff*. Also, we're about to go to PDF.

Thinking caps on?

Diana