GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What a shame... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/145885-what-shame.html)

Kye 03-06-2006 03:39 AM

What a shame...

Beurocratic bumbles again???

http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-...606010096.html

Cheers
Kye.

Diana Kulaga 03-06-2006 08:40 PM

What a shame...

It is a shame, Kye. Where exactly is this? I can't figure it out.

Diana

u...

Kye 04-06-2006 12:17 AM

What a shame...

All I can assume is that its in China... My personalised google homepage
shows me a selection of random news articles that include the word orchid
each day.

Cheers
Kye.

Ray 10-06-2006 08:33 PM

What a shame...

Diana Kulaga wrote:
It is a shame, Kye. Where exactly is this? I can't figure it out.

Diana

It is the state just north of Tokyo in Japan.

--

Ray Contreras

[email protected] 11-06-2006 03:51 PM

What a shame...

Kye wrote:
All I can assume is that its in China...

It's in Japan. Asahi is a Japanese source, and the name of the
location is Japanese.

As another poster points out, the place is north of Tokyo.

J. Del Col